- A degree in computer science, engineering studies with a computer science focus, or similar provide you with a solid technical background.
- Having at least three years of hands-on experience, you are confident with C# and .Net (Core 5/6).
- You have a good spoken and written command of German and English.
What to expect
- Your onboarding will be tailored to your needs and allows you to get familiar with our structures, processes and product landscape.
- That works best with a hands-on approach. So, you’ll quickly be assigned your own tasks according to your level of knowledge. But no worries, you’ll always have a go-to person when you need questions answered.
- This is how you will gradually get more and more involved in the development of new components and functionalities in an agile environment.
- You’ll use technologies like WinUI3, das EntityFramework and the Uno Platform/Xamarin.
- You’ll also be working on feature and bug tickets.
- Adherence to coding principles like coding practices like Clean Code helps you to write code that is easily maintainable and consistent.
- You will be involved in defining interfaces using REST and JSON.
- You will proactively contribute to the maintenance and further development of our products.