- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the field of computer science.
- You have several years of experiencein DevOps or SRE and are ready for new challenges.
- You navigate in Linux as if it was your backyard and are well-versed in configuration management, puppet containerized development and version control.
- You have already worked with CI/CD Pipelines and have experienc with Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Prometheus, Grafana, Bareos, Nextcloud and Nexus.
- You have a good command of scripting languages and a good intuition for IT security concepts.
What to expect
- During your individually tailored onboarding you’ll quickly be assigned your own tasks in line with your experience and level of knowledge. A go-to-person will always be available to answer your questions.
- A deep dive into our structures, processes and product landscape from a DevOps perspective will also be part of the onboarding.
- You enjoy keeping our state-of-the-art infrastructure running smoothly and developing it further. To do so, you’ll push the topics likeInfrastructure as Code und automation.
- You actively contribute to the development of our services architecture; you design solutions and implement them.
- You are in charge of setting up and maintaining servers and application.
- You ensure that monitoring and backup work properly, you secure operations on different clouds and you support and improve the build pipelines.
- You’ll work closely with the cevelopment and QA/test teams and will stay in close contact with our IT Security Officers.
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken).