- A degree in Computer Sciences, engineering studies with a computer sciences focus or similar provide you with a solid technical background.
- Having at least three years of hands-on experience, you are confident with Java8+, object-oriented programming and the Spring Framework.
What to expect
- Your onboarding will be tailored to your needs and allows you to get familiar with our structures, processes and product landscape.
- Thanks to our hands-on approach, you’ll quickly be assigned your own tasks according to your level of knowledge. But no worries, you’ll always have a go-to person when you need questions answered.
- This is how you will quickly get involved in developing new components and functionalities in an agile environment.
- You’ll use technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Swagger, Rancher und Kafka to do so.
- You’ll also be working on feature and bug tickets.
- Adherence to coding principles like coding practices like Clean Code helps you wo write code that is easily maintainable and consistent.
- You’ll be involved in defining interfaces using REST and JSON.
- You’ll proactively contribute to the maintenance and further development of our products.
- You have a good spoken and written command of German and English.