- Your theoretical background is a degree in computational linguistics or computer science with a focus on data science/machine learning – or a different computer science-related degree and relevant professional experience.
- Your analytical skills, enthusiasm for learning and your curiosity set you apart.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer or NLP Specialist.
- You are familiar with coding principles like Clean Code.
- You may have experience with operationalization/MLOps (not essential).
- You have experience with deployments as well as text and document analysis.
- You’re fluent in German and have a good command of English.
What to expect
- You’ll be provided an overview of organizational structures and processes as well as our product landscape in your onboarding. In addition, you will start with a lot of pair programming in current projects for direct and practical, but also individual induction. This is how you’ll quickly get ready for the first topics of your own.
- You’ll build prototypes, design test procedures and present your analyses.
- You’ll also develop production code.
- You’ll work closely with the development team on new procedures and requirements.