- You are enrolled in an advanced semester of computer science or a similar course of study.
- You already have first hands-on experience and knowledge of Java, object-oriented programming and maybe even the Spring Framework.
- You’re motivated and passionate about software development topics.
- You’re creative and a proactive problem-solver.
- You’re interested in technologies like Spring Boot, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL.
- You have a good command of German and English, both written and spoken.
What to expect
- You support our development team in developing and improving our software products.
- You bring in your creativity and engage with your thirst for knowledge.
- You apply the skills acquired in the course of your studies and study projects.
- You’ll work on your own tasks.
The legal provisions for Working Students (f/m/x) apply: a maximum of 20 working hours per week during the semester and a maximum of 40 working hours per week in the lecture-free time between the semesters. We are quite flexible: You’ll coordinate your timetable and working hours with your go-to person from the dev team. If it turns out we’re a good fit, we’d love to have you stay with us as a permanent part of our team once you’ve completed your studies.